Jan 26, 2010

Samsung LN-52B630 'Touch of Color' We love it!


'Touch of Color' We love it!
My husband wanted a 52? LCD TV for his birthday. So I started searching the web. So I chose? Color Button? Samsung LN 52B630-52:. This TV is so much hanging on the wall in our room and a touch of color on the floor and cherry cabinets to keep all other electronic devices. Now I know that I left the house. But while he is happy, that makes me happy.
Samsung Ln52b630 has so many possibilities, and is so easy, I know we can do in this situation, everything on the list, you connect your computer with an HDMI input on one side and three on the back, you can save add any of the many devices high definition you need. Do you have a gaming system? Connecting to one side. HDTV cable gives you beautiful color and tone. A connector is ideal for both back a Blu-ray Disc or a receiver. If you still prefer the DVD player or VCR also offers standard component and composite inputs LN46B630 too. A USB 2.0 connection to connect your MP3 player or digital camera to your TV. You can add photos and music on television. You can zoom, rotate or play photo slide shows and even music.

Pro
52 Screen
Slim Style
Connectors on the rear and side
We climb gently to the wall
The touch of color bezel is quite
Vibrant colors
Speakers produce a sound loud and clear

Cons
None to date

Whether young or old, the Samsung LN52B630 is the TV for you and your family. So if you're a fan of sports movies, action movies or simply cooking channel a touch of color is good for you.
Not a big TV person, but my husband, but I like ln52b630, the size and color makes it easy for me to see the kitchen.

Samsung LN52B630
"I love LN52B630. Two weeks and I can not find something important at home. Samsung is really a shot out of the park with this one. Even the remote is awesome. Each button is backlit and very high, which fits comfortably in your well hand. What can the image quality, the blacks are very deep. The picture is so beautiful that it almost seems too simple. NFL football games and the NCAA is a splendid sight. The only thing I want, and it is a minor, is that controls the television, a bit 'absurd. These are the touch-pad, which is good, but you can not see when you put your nose about 3 inches D-pad and a flashlight on them. But Like almost everyone, always use the remote control, then this is not a serious aversion. What is the sound quality, I am deaf, partially filled, however, there is no problem with the sound quality of the speakers. I am very surprised to read some complaints from buyers about the quality of the sound of this and more HDTV. [...] If you could give 10 stars instead of 5 is that in my experience, I can do. "

Read more Samsung Ln52b630 review
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment