Jan 18, 2010

A great TV in a sea of trade offs, best for the money


Pros: Great 120Hz, when the right settings, picture, many connections as part of the project

Cons: Considerations of an LCD, LCD-mate, although they are difficult to find in truth, not as bad as a plasma!

Abstract: While most of which I was looking for a TV with 2 large, unlike the majority of home theater installations and installed, configured and calibrated seen destroyed or damaged hundreds of flat screens. When the plasma is like the image you see in the theater, so that plasma has a great color without blurring. But if you're a Blue Collar guy that just goes on a big screen for most of his vision. If this is the case, and you have a room dedicated to home theater, plasma is not feasible.

I say this because talking about image retention and screen burn, not a very reflective screen (your residence) with Windows? "I thought so, and oh, do not forget to plasma are about 11 major components are subject to failure-LCD ha .. ..... wait for it ............. 3. Do not forget the fact that plasma screens are already LCD dimmer, but then waaaaaaaay downhill faster lcd.And dont believe a second screen is not recorded as a matter of numbers can be ascertained, it can not verify the facts, your speech equipment techniques than many broken plasma of LCD may be broken?

Supported the myth that the plasma is still a viable option (oh, who has not felt the best ever KURO Pioneer plasma-van ever made to cease production!)
Why do I have this TV.

Well, I wanted to 120Hz and 10-bit 8bit not proccesor load, and not pay for it. I have Windows in my room, so I was leaning towards Sony, because one of the matte screens, but I knew I had it up on prices and buy Samsung LCD panel in any case. I spent hours comparing the set, I brought my DVE calibration disc BluRay with me. The TV Samsung Beat sooo much I thought of other manufacturers must rely on the stupidity of consumers who make sales forecasts for the accounts.

It 'really took into consideration the plasma, even though I am honestly very biased against them (because I see many bad conditions), mainly because they look good from all sides, but I have a lot of places out of the well and that quantity was not worse than any other LCD in this regard.

It allows you to play with the attitude that 120Hz allows you to set a separate shots sharp. I played with blurs the CNET results in the model 650 and has reduced all the way, shake all the way, after doing so I found no advantage to spending more for the 650-image of the point. But it's worth more than $ 100 in the next model up to get the 120Hz. Originally, and in most of the last series I did not like 120 - this TV I do not think it's crazy how people unatural F might want to look that way. At least, not after playing with the settings before rare as everyone else.
Again, this is Medel InfoLink, which I would tottaly useless, because I keep a laptop on the coffee table, but you can get software updates through him! YAY!
I like the menu system looks great and is easy to use. I started with the natural image current settings when I got home. The dynamics and the definition of standards were too bright. This is a good thing, because if the backlight is always started, to disappear, and all you have to do is a bit 'and as new. Good luck getting the brightest plasma 2 years in the property.

Overall, Samsumg LN52B630 this is the best TV cash with minimal compensation. All functions of the law and stupid, which costs money.

Another thing
Burning Plasma is still a problem, do not let some retard saleman See for yourself in other ways, not so stupid dont burn!
Good luck finding

Read more reviews ln52b630
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment