Jan 21, 2010

Samsung LN52B630 Amazing LCD


Amazing LCD
It 'incredible, TV, Sport HD Research unreal, almost 3D. The default 120Hz make films like a little soap opera. But look at the side of perfection. For once, the color of a ferry run a little 'richer. But television is dead sexy and had an incredible view. Worth the price, and well done once again for the best Samsung LCD.

Ln52b630 perfect for Me TV
Very nice TV. I was looking for a 55-inch LCD TV with a matte finish, but television was the biggest, most beautiful matte LCD TV that I found. I'm not asking for the image on a Sony LCD TV Care, Samsung ln52b630 is well!

If you compare this TV with my model 2006 Samsung LN-S4692D TV, the blacks are certainly deeper and darker. The colors are probably a little 'sharper. The LN-S4692D is also a television so big that it is a leap in picture quality of a television set to another, but nevertheless significant improvement after a few minutes to see. The technical data have improved significantly in LN 52B630.

The 120 Hz feature in the film LN 52B630 soaps facts seems that the default, but can ramp toward the "good" frame, I think, to make films seems natural. The functionality of the USB interface is beautiful. I just connect a USB key with photos. AVI movies and television has led to a kind of applet, when everyone played well.

The Buttons on the front of the TV (on / off, source, etc.) are almost invisible to the naked eye. It is primarily the use of the remote, but this is important for the people who watched the television. The matte surface is not so weak that my Samsung LCD TV 2006, but is almost as good as you get a 2009-model. Environmental considerations are minimal. The sound quality is just OK. Presenters are looking back, it sounds a bit 'nasal, even after the setup, but most use an external audio system anyway.

It will always be bigger, better TV out that is, but for me this time (ie the start of football season) ln52b630 is the perfect TV. Sport HD was almost 3-dimensional. Hats off to BB large, and the provision of services. delivery time TV with minimal disruption

Great TV
With two Sony BRAVIA. He has flashes of color of his skin. The Samsung is worth every penny. No problem at all. A set of options that are more, but the image quality is what sold me. You should have no doubts about buying this TV.

HD is awesome
I have several days of research before buying this Samsung. I am very happy and satisfied with the picture as I said in the title, the HD is awesome! The sound is not so bad. I was a little 'respect for some comments on the sound, but the sound is more than acceptable to my ears. The delivery was a bit 'more than I expected, but I come from Crutchfield and CEVA as the day he ordered a snowstorm hit the northeast and a week later we had a snowstorm on Christmas Eve in Oklahoma . Overall I'm very pleased with the purchase of ln52b630.
Read more reviews ln52b630
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment