Jan 21, 2010

LN52B630 : Awesome HDTV


Awesome LN2B630!
Fast shipping, ship ordered television Sunday Monday, arrived home on Friday. Easy to install, very bright, impressive picture. View image HD football on TV is incredible, so detailed that you think your game on .... Watched the Redskins beat the Saints last Sunday ..... U could see the blades of grass .... . AWESOME! and you can not beat the price here .... Luckily I asked just before the price increase

Samsung LN52B630
WOW. Awesome ln52b630 TV. Super Clear, must see to believe. It looks almost 3D. Blu-ray to look perfect. Crutchfield was the best deal around. Free shipping and fast. Perfect.

Our new Samsung is great! It offers everything you promised and more. Easy to install, image and sound quality. Staff Crutchfield (as always) were great and helped ouroverall to 5 stars.

Earrings
Samsung ln52b630 is great and I recommend it to everyone.
I am writing this review on a excellent service Crutchfield. Nothing less than excellent. I do not think you can do a better society.

All I wanted
As the title of Samsung ln52b630 is everything I wanted. I spent a good amount of time reading the comments and I am so happy that I have with him. The picture is incredible, the setting is very simple and the sound is very good. I live in a small apartment and the TV was purchased to provide a space issue that was under my 32''Röhre old. Although this is a TV on the wall is a large open space. I fear that it will be only 7 'close but no problem, the image is clear and not see the pixels. The only problem, and it was my fault because I thought it would be able to stream Netflix movies directly to your TV and access to my computer, but realizes that the DLNA 7-Series from Samsung have this capability. Crutchfield customer service was fantastic, as always, and the purchase easy. Two things have happened to buy the TV. First, I always buy Samsung LCD, and secondly, I would buy from Crutchfield.

Samsung LN52B630
Crutchfield We thank you enough to continue my experiments. The return Samsong LN52B630 as advertised. Easier to have a TV that I saw. This is an ideal set for an all-too-lit room, no problem, that of reflection. Even for a flat screen TV, I was pleasantly surprised, with the only decent pair of computer speakers. I plan my sound system as soon as possible, but meanwhile, remains as is. Now ln52B630 five stars.

Compare samsung ln52b630 prices
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment