Jan 23, 2010

Samsung LN52B630 Awesome HDTV


Awesome HDTV
I was just this year and comparable Sony. Both had good reviews (low to mid price $ $) and similar characteristics. It 'was for sale on Amazon, with the launch of the Wii so little. I do not know what it is that I only change to HD and how the same television, but I can not believe how much I love photography. Like television sweet.
Pro :
Easy-to-photo, before using the remote, the remote is a new light, the photography is impressive.
Cons :
Not found.

Great image, nice frame, and plenty of ports, we love this unit
Suitable for: home video, home theater, wall mount
Thanks to Circuit City, (my first purchase and own), blocking agents who bought this product at a reduced price and were not disappointed. 10 months after the purchase, the sale price for this transaction until the settlement price.
The image is large, the black level is good and the picture is clear, very bright in our room. We are pleased with this product.
Pro :
• Easy to use
• Great design
• Good price --
• HDMI
• Great Sound
• Excellent image quality
• Low glare
• Bright
• Elegant
Cons :
• Nothing

Blows my old (3yrs) DLP picture away
I always thought that my DLP was a great movie, until I bought Samsung ln52b630. Wow, what a difference. The contrast, color and sharpness of images is much better. I went to the rating for the purchase and was not disappointed. Thanks to all those who have written specific comments

Read more ln52b630 reviews
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment