Jan 19, 2010

Samsung LN52B630 : More Expert Reviews


Incredible
Advantages: price, speed, image quality and functionality, and shipping.

Cons: ln52b630 big remote control so that this is not a series of buttons. Built in sound is a bit 'lacking, but the systems are surrounded by it;)

Other ideas: I could not see spending another $ 2 ms. It responds very well and plays Blu Ray Samsung bd1600 smoothly, and Xbox 360

Samsung Rocks
Strengths: I have an update for this model for the whole family for Christmas. Ln52b630 easy installation outside the window. Of course, every person is different and has no parameters, you can take some time to ask all your needs .. Picture looks good. (But you need a cable or satellite to get the maximum. The image of the model. 'M very happy with this model is very satisfactory. E' rather than simply add components to almost everything you need to login.

Cons: After 5 months of our unit with a power / signal problems. If you do not know if you've enabled at startup. (on, off, on, off), and I would get the color of snow here and there, then the image will be clear. Let me tell you that Samsung has an excellent warranty. E 'went online a complaint. Play fast to my request. Samsung Service Tech came out and repair my unit. Back up and running without major problems.

Other considerations: First, let me start by saying that I have my mine Newegg units. At that time, he knew nothing of this model. But Newegg has agreements to purchase them. I do not know if it's worth buying a model in it 240Hz, 120Hz, if all shipments are 60Hz. I know it's the main thing you're looking for the answer. The shorter the better. You do not have to assess the costs and options for testing for comparison. I know that I am very please with my model.

LN52B630 Another great TV from Samsung!
Pro: 120 Hz, decent contrast, 4 HDMI ports, charming and feet.

Easy to install, you must set the screen on its base, then fasten with 4 screws. Must be at least 2 people to help because of the mass.

While watching Planet Earth on my PS3, and even more beautiful than before.

And, of course, Free Shipping!

Cons: Initial setup was not absolutely necessary, but I think it is for the masses.

Even with the busy schedule, how many birds, and the camera, you can see the flashes of light through small areas of high contrast black and white, but maybe just the way it was filmed.

Ln52b630 the sound is a bit 'lacking, I recommend a good bar if you have one.

Thought: I recommend for the average user, but if you want the more points you get the 240Hz model, but as the budget "line" Samsung is very impressive for its price!


Read more user reviews
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment