Jan 20, 2010

Samsung LN52B630 : User Reviews


My first LCD T.V. and I love
This Ln52b630 TV is great.I do not complain about everything. Good looks and a fantastic picture.I do not know why people complain about the fine.If series seems too sound.You you are looking for a TV, buy it.

Nice TV
Much has been said about this ln52b630 TV, so I will concentrate on one thing - Link Info It took about 3 weeks to get my Westell router. The company DSL would not be helpful if you are willing to pay for it. I do not buy the Wi-Fi adapter, since I had a free port on my router. You can not have an Ethernet cable from the box and connect it to the TV and I hope it works! If you are configured for the cable box. You must have a port that is configured for a PC to make and it should work - I did and my firewall was very low. I configured the port VLAN for free on my router for the same configuration as the theme on my desktop and is automatically configured. It worked great the first time and the only prize was the connection via Ethernet cable. I know I'm the only person who has had this problem. It 'the same situation with Xbox Live. Info-Link is limited, but my friend, who said that Sony is working much faster and is more beautiful than the Sony. I am very happy with ln52b630 TV.

LN52B630 Great value, but a small flame
Do not get me wrong, I love this TV. However, Samsung LN52B630 is my first LCD and plasma in my comparison, it has some problems with the image. In particular, when a fast-moving subjects in the foreground object against a background (for example, a person fleeing from a fence), there are significant distortions about the subject. Apparently, wavy, like heat, hot asphalt. I'm not a big fan of the television screen as it appears on the floor, where the "Samsung" logo. I think it's a bit 'annoying than a clean, rectangular frame. After all, it took a little 'getting used to the images in this series. At first it all seemed very "Soap Opera" (ie video) instead of film. I guess I'm used to, because they did not notice when, in reality much more. In general, I think this series is a great value and are very happy with the purchase. If I had more money to spend, could make another choice. If the price were not a problem, I think, LED would be good, but now I am still, of course!

LN52B630 Best LCD for the money
for the price you will not find a better TV I saw all Reveiws assessed in a liquid crystal display different, but nothing like the Samsung ln52b630, but your site is great, have all the answers to your questions when you try to connect components.

LN52B630 Best TV in the world
I have ln52b630 for me as a Christmas present and I am so overwhelmed by this TV. The image is clear. U Make sure you receive the Monster cable, I tried the cheap, but it could make a difference. Make U-equipped with an HD receiver, because if you do not have the full effect of HD. The 120 Hz to go out and have never seen a blurrness photos. TV has too many parameters. I wanted the Sony Bravia, but after reading the reviews ... Well, I can only say that Samsung is the way to go!

Read more user reviews
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment