Jan 20, 2010

Samsung LN52B630 : Complaints And Reviews


Two minor complaints Samsung LN52B630:
- Do not see the buttons on the control panel of the TV (power, volume, channels) are possible, except the lighting perfect. Remember that you can find at night, alone with the remote.

- The remote sensor is located in the center of the bottom of the TV. When the TV on a base and a center speaker stand also block the sensor and can not use the remote control. If I was somewhere on the page ...

But these are small complaints - so far I love this Ln52b630!

Great TV at an attractive price
He looked about a month and decided on this LN52B630 TV. I think I have a good choice, especially for the price. The picture is incredible, and everything in television is great. And timely delivery has been the rapid creation and easy. Conclusion: TV exceptionally cheap.

Phenominal Photo
The picture quality of this ln52b630 is impressive, especially Blue Ray (almost 3D) and HDTV programming. The picture quality is so high, there is no need to use my prescription lenses. I paid $ 1400 a week before Christmas, a week after the price dropped from $ 100 and Best Buy away. Definitely use the HDMI cable, which is worth.

Love that LN52B630 TV
Launching today, only the NHL Winter Classic now. Simply does better. Photography makes my Sony Bravia search below. Sound could be better, but with Quick-to-be-installed audio system, do not worry.

AWESOME TELEVISION
Properties of the device for a week and am impressed with everything. NOT ON state of the system TYPE THEATER Hook Up, but the image (but not HD) in my area is very impressive IMPRESSIVE.BLUE RAY, 3D RAPID TIMES.MENU is easy to navigate and tweak. I was skeptical because the TOC, but not light, not NOTICABLE.MY Quirk is the seat, only black is supercharged static and attract tons of dust, but I hope they go away with time.

LN52B630 Great TV!
My husband and I were happy with the time we went to our first Samsung ln52b630 TV. I think you need to see one or two months to serve a good one! We have a Sony Bravia in our room, but the clarity of our Samsung, blowing off the water! Thanks to Best Buy and Samsung!

Very happy with this TV
I have ln52b630 TV for about 2 weeks and so far am very satisfied. Has a strong image, so the friends who have seen increasingly on television, taking the first position. Very pleased with this purchase.

Samsung Ln52b630 has the right combination of features - I have not found anything yet to come. He soon learned to navigate the menu and have some features like the ability to set the sources to change the subject to know what you are going to the selection.

Read more reviews
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment