Jan 24, 2010

Samsung LN52B630 : Honest Reviews


Honest Reviews
First, let me say that with technology available today, and the constant competition among manufacturers of TVs that are so difficult to choose a TV these days to do. I must plasma or LCD? I have to spend the extra money and go with an LED? What about image retention on plasma? What happens if the 70,000:1 contrast is not sufficient, an LCD screen?

Problems, research and opinions on the right can sometimes be overwhelming and dishearting. Having said this month he spent trying to "TV perfect for my caveman I wanted to go with plasma, Samsung Pn50b650 series, but I felt that everyone was sold like Amazon to find. Then I found a good alternative that I got from an LCD electronics store in which I saw on television and is very good and I will not bore you with specifications can be found on their own. J 'I actually bought this TV for my PS3 and watch movies and they look fantastic, there were complaints from the other sites on the tone and I have no problem with that. I think people who complain, it is hard to come by and get something to complain about ln52b630. The advantage is that television is a big, beautiful colors, many options can be found on the right picture and sound quality. PQ is excellent! My only wish is that there is a button to jump to "game mode", instead of browsing the options. But that in itself is not really a problem. Hope this helps I know how hard it is!

Ln52b630 Solid Picture
I had a TV in 10 years, and after some operations that I decided to buy the 52-inch model.

Samsung is a high score in the RCA and Toshiba. What struck me with Samsung, one of the sellers at Best Buy told me that Samsung has produced its own flat panel displays, and have really refined the art. Years ago, I would not touch Samsung due to problems of quality control, but in fact are the details now and my neighbors do not hesitate to recommend a friend or relative. Amazon's White Glove delivery was regular treatment. You can use the box and move.

Read more ln52b630 user reviews
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment