Jan 19, 2010

Samsung LN52B630 Expert Reviews


Large bright and clear
Pros:
Great pictures in any lighting condition. Elegance and functionality.

Cons: N / A

Other thoughts: We must replace our 4 years S ** And yes, she is 4 years, two lamps, two generators of colors. Samsung LN52B630is set very well and certainly can not say why. Best of all, came a day too soon! Newegg're the best!

Advantages: The color and brightness of the LN52B630 TV is fantastic. I have had for a week and the color was the right of the box. I hope to make adjustments, but no. I bought the TV 120Hz expected, but not the different things to see, but I'm glad I spent the extra step in the model of 60 Hz HD movies seems as if the actors leave the screen. I see the Patriots and thought, now I have to write a review and people know that it is the clearest image I have ever seen!

Cons: If I am too demanding, I think they expect the speakers better. This is not a problem for me, as I connected to a Yamaha sound system.
I think that Samsung should the wireless adapter to add the price of television. Simply less the better son.

Other thoughts: a year and a half ago I bought a Samsung 40-inch (model 530). I liked the TV and was happy because I am against the wishes of the family to buy a Sony. When searching for a TV made bigger, but wa between 630 and G10 Panasonic plasma and finally, I think, why go against what I know is great. I bought the LN52B630 has exceeded my expectations and it is extra toys, such as weather and stocks, which directly use the Internet TV.
I am surprised to say, but compared to television, television is a value <$ 1300 Exceeded my expectations
Pros: I have this TV a year ago and always with the quality, particularly impressed by the cost. We have no control. The LN52B630 is semi-glossy screen is perfect for a room that is light. In addition, Samsung has received 3 settings, adjust the lighting environment.
Besides the LN52B630, I bought an Onkyo 706, which provides a higher level of video, but I lost this feature, because the quality of Samsung. While much good that HDTV is cheap, that's all.

Cons: I had problems with my DVR box HDMI cable from Verizon. Verizon launches the Samsung (Motorola) and vice versa. This problem occurs only occasionally and there is no simple solution (benefits of the dialog on / off).
BTW, this happens with other HDTV (Vizio), we have in another room connected (via HDMI).

Other thoughts: If you have 5 + devices work in your entertainment center located in the Harmony One idea I was crazy spending that much $ $ for a remote, but worth it.


Excellent price / performers
Strengths: LN52B630 HDTV very good price-performance of units. PQ very good quality, intuitive menus, game mode online, and USB flash firmware that supports the image and movie playback from USB devices, many images and fine tuning of motion control.

Cons: fussy: no S-video, the speakers have no value.

Other thoughts: I love this LN52B630, at $ 1400, is a tomb. Free Shipping is large enough, Newegg does not know how, but uses these dimensions are usually shipped motor freight and open the window in place to ensure no DOA.

Samsung LN52B630 is set to position itself as an intermediate level (the 650 is said to be better, but the 7xx and 8xx series), but I think the PQ is fantastic. Window settings are good for the most part, a little 'brighter for the department of film darkroom. Optimize the settings and you will see a definite improvement.

Compare Samsung LN52B630 price
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment