Jan 19, 2010

LN52B630 Great TV happy with my purchase


Pros: Awesome picture, flexible and rich in color adjustmets
Cons: When you press "Info", he said, the image at 60 Hz is annoying!
Summary: I think LN52B63 a great TV, picture quality is excellent. I paid a bit 'more because it is a 120 Hz'm angry because when you press the "Info" button on the remote, a small box I was told that "the image 1080i @ 60 Hz I was told it is because the source (digital cable) is 60 Hz, but I'm really just a frame of 120 Hz whatever ...

You would think that someone at Samsung to see how you mean, "120 Hz", after that I just paid extra $ $ for this function. Otherwise, a great TV and I'm super happy. I paid about $ 1600, it seems, is always a great buy for this model.

Pros: LN52B630 Great TV for less money. Blacks are true, and the color balance is great. He looked at other objects in the same order of magnitude, and it was not an easy sell. For the money, the best deal.
Cons: The audio output on the back does not delay the sound, there are no controls. You get the echo effect with other TVs.
Summary: I love this LN52B63 . Best Bang for the Buck matters brands at low cost.
Read more reviews
nIYom Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment